bEgIn of NeW LiFe~

7:10 PM Posted by cW - IT
5April-9April2010


I am undergoing my internship at Freescale Semiconductor Sdb.Bhd from 5April-25June 2010.

My working hour is from 8am-5.30pm..


I thought i can wake up at 7.30am..
BUT...
i CAN'T!!

i have been suggested to wake up at 6am and get ready to AVOID traffic jam~!
Oh my~~6am is still a time for me to stay with my lovely bed..It's too cruel to leave it alone so EARLY.

BUT..

there is another choice for me....What's that??

waiting... waiting the suggestion...with happy mood...

The next choice is u may wake up at 7am(wow,is GOOD~i LOVE it)....

but stuck in jam for an hour(i HATE this)...T.T


So,
what will you choose??
That's y people always say no 100% perfection in life~!
i am in dilemma~~ @.@




1 Response to "bEgIn of NeW LiFe~"

  1. bao le Says:

    goodluck to you with your company. I like your stories.

Post a Comment